Plans for events in Fall 2021 are in progress! Stay tuned for updates.
- Seminar for language educators Committed to Change II: Taking Action to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in Language Education
- Inter-institutional initiative for shared language instructor professional learning, The Language Collaboratory
- Committed to Change seminar participant panel; Friday, October 29, 3:00 pm
- Online talk Learning to Be Ethically Thoughtful When Researching Motivation by Ema Ushioda, University of Warwick, UK; Friday, November 19, 12:00 pm
- Why Global Languages Matter More Now Than 10 Years Ago: A Virtual Conversation with Steve Leveen, author of America’s Bilingual Century; Thursday, October 14, 4:00 pm
- Interdepartmental Orientation Workshop for New Language Instructors, Monday-Tuesday, August 30-31